Principles of application
- Legislation of a country or an area under the same legislative authority dominantly defines the principals which has to be represented by Islamic jurisdiction.
Those who hearken to their Lord, and establish regular Prayer; who (conduct) their affairs by mutual Consultation; who spend out of what We bestow on them for Sustenance…
- If there is difference between the prescriptions of Shariya law and Secular legislation always the law has to be followed which was passed by the Shura of the majority (Parliament) if it serves the principles of Justice (Adl) no matter which form of state exits.
Allah doth command you to render back your Trusts to those to whom they are due; And when ye judge between man and man, that ye judge with JUSTice: Verily how excellent is the teaching which He giveth you! For Allah is He Who heareth and seeth all things.
- Our life goes in the right channel if three issues are in harmony between themselves:
- Divine revelations which involve the laws of creation (law of religion)
- Jurisdiction of the outstanding world (law of the ruler or ‘urfi regulations)
- Sense of truth of humans on individual level what works in the heart of every person (law of the heart)
Verily in this is a Message for any that has a heart and understanding or who gives ear and earnestly witnesses (the truth)
No kind of calamity can occur, except by the leave of Allah. and if any one believes in Allah, (Allah) guides his heart (aright): for Allah knows all things